Thursday, July 22, 2010

WTF?!!

What the fuck is wrong with people?   Today Destiny had swimclass.  A group of 4 kids has class every day from 6-6:30 in this itty bitty corner of the pool.  There's a guy talking to me about how he's thinking about signing his child up for the next session, etc. etc. so he obviously knows it's a swim class.  Yet he lets his child go over there, get in the middle of all the kids, grab the swim barbell and other toys the teacher uses and doesn't say a word!  I kept waiting for him to tell the kid to get out of the way but no.  He literally waits until the instructor asks the kid for the toys back.  And he's not the only one.  Several other parents have let their kids get in the way of the class without saying a word.  Once the lifeguard even intervened because two boys were roughhousing in the middle of the 3-5yr old class.  Their mother was sitting right there at the edge of the pool in a lawnchair watching it all!

No wonder kids don't have manners today.  Their freaking dumbass parents don't teach them any!

I get after my daughter too sometimes for letting the girls do whatever they want (although they are generally very well behaved!).  Today when I got to their house Serenity (the youngest) was throwing a hissy fit and had apparently been going at it for a while.  I literally had to say only three words (Serenity - that's enough!) and she stopped dead in her tracks.  She knows Lita means business.  lol

It's a good thing I'm a peon.  If I had any power, all those lazy dumbass parents would be sent to a work camp in Siberia where they and their bratty kids couldn't bother anyone.  Ok, to be fair though - it is the parent's fault, not the kids.  But, that doesn't change the fact that the kids are annoying little shits. 

I really worry about the future of our country when I see shit like that.

Aaarrgh!

1 comment: