Sunday, July 18, 2010

5 Question Friday - late again!

So let's face it - I am almost always going to be late on this.  Fridays tend to be busy at work which makes me lazy when I get home.  Anyway, here we go - And btw, got these from lawlover1 who got them from someone else.  :)

1.  Do you collect anything?
Dolphins.  I'm a dolphin freak, I even have a dolphin tat.  I have dolphin shit all over my house.  (not literally - lol)  Although I'm thinking I  will have to stop.  Unless I get a place with a built in shelving or something.  Running out of room.
And masks.  It's a very small collection so far - only 5.  Again, there's the problem with room for more so...

2.  Name three celebrities that you find good looking.
1.  Josh Holloway aka Sawyer from Lost.  OMG!  He is so hot.  Yes, I admit it, I've fantazied about him.  Yum!  Maybe I should rename my vibrator Sawyer.  hmmmm....
2.  David Boreanz aka Angel & Agent Seely Booth from Bones.  He's got these soulful brown eyes.  And he's sweet.
3.  Alexander Skarsgard aka Erik from True Blood.  You can suck on my neck anytime Erik.  Bring it!

3.  Do you have any scars?  If so what's the story behind it (them)?
1.  Scar on left eyelid from when I was about 7.  We were playing Zorro.  Yes, I said it Zorry.  It was huge in Germany at that time and that's what we played.  Anyway, I, being the only girl, was the maiden in distress and was wounded in a swordfight with one of Sheriff Nottingham's men.  (In other words stick hit eye)  lol
2.  Scar on right temple from where I got stitches.  In Germany we celebrate Halloween a little differently.  More trick, less treat.  You bring in everything you can possibly get into your house.  So one Walpurgisnacht, I fell down the stairs and cut my head open on the fender of my brothers go-cart.
3.  Appendectomy scar.
4.  Tubal Ligation scar - no more kids for me - no way, no how!
5.  Breast reduction scars - self explanatory.

4.  What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
French fries with mayo instead of ketchup.  Ok - it's a European thing.  That is how you get it there when you order
french fries.  Or at least it was, when I lived there.  Don't knock it til you've tried it.  It's yummy!

5.  Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
Only on tv.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment