Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dating Sucks

Which should also be called Why I Don't Date Anymore.  lol


One guy went all Seinfeld on me. Yes, I'm referring to the episode where Elaine tells Jerry about her date pulling his dick out. We are in the car and he pulls it out. It took me a while to notice since I was driving.  When I finally do, I say something like "WTF?" His response, "touch it, just touch it", mine "put it away".  He spends the next 20 minutes trying to get me to "at least look at it", which I absolutely refuse to do. All this while I'm driving down the interstate.   I mean really?  Can't help but wonder at his thought process on that one.  Was he so enamored of his cock that he couldn't imagine me not wanting to touch it once I saw it?  Did he think I'd pull over immediately and say "Yes Yes fuck me now!"?   Another first and last date.

Another guy just shared too much.  I was playing pool at a bar with my friend Syd.  We used to 'collect' people when we went out.  Would start with just the two of us and by the end of the night there'd be a good dozen around our table all playing, dancing, and just generally having a good time.  So I met this guy.  Seemed nice enough.  Danced with him a few times & ended up exchanging numbers.  First date we go to a movie.  So far so good.  Then out to eat.  All of a sudden he's telling me about the penile implant he's getting next month.  I'm sitting there with a mouth full of lasagna and he's telling me he can't get it up and he's getting a robot pecker.  It's a first date!  I really don't want to know this.  Especially since he's going into detail.  Where the cut will be, how the insert the implant, etc. etc.  Ugh.  I am not unsympathetic but why is he telling me this on our first (and last) date? 

Yeah, I admit it - I've given up.  Dating sucks!

2 comments:

  1. Yes it does. Wanna know a secret? Part of the reason I'm considering being a Mormon....they don't have sex before marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that's not a secret - really i knew that was part of it! :)

    ReplyDelete