Sunday, July 11, 2010

5 Question Friday (late as usual)

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Bacon.  I know, it's supposed to be a guy thing but I love bacon.  LOVE IT!  I hardly ever buy it because I will seriously sit and eat the whole damn package.  Yum!

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
Nope.  Of course when I was 18 my mind wasn't on career at all.  More on, where's the next party, where's the next hot guy, etc etc.  Definately not on school or career.

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't? 
I wish I had worn sexier clothes while I still had the body to do it!  lol  I tell my girls all the time to show it while you got it.  Well, within reason - I'm still a mom!  I wish I had gone to college then instead of now but I guess I wasn't ready.  I probably wouldn't have done nearly as well as I am now.  I wish I had waited to have kids - I hate not being able to give them everything they deserve!

4. What color are your kitchen walls?
Eggshell I guess.  Apt. walls, what can I say?

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
Nope.  My parents weren't really into music.  The earliest song I can remember is the Candyman song.  My mother made me sing it to anyone who didn't manage to escape in time.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Bacon is awesome. Did you know they have bacon that's already cooked and you just heat it up for a few seconds? Yeah....even more awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, and they have vegetarian bacon. I have no idea what it is but it's actually pretty good. even cookies thinks so!

    ReplyDelete