Monday, June 21, 2010

5 Question Fridays

Ok yeah, so I'm a few days late - better late than never!

1. What is your favorite thing about summertime?


No School! lol Going back to school has made me appreciate summer vacation again. Even if I'm still working, at least my afternoons and weekends are my own. And going to the coast. This is the first year my granddaughters are going so I'm really excited!



2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)?

If money didn't matter I'd have 2 places and I'd migrate like the birds do. I'd keep a place here in Austin, just because my family is here. The other place would be right on a beach somewhere.



3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in?

Nope. I consider Lockhart my hometown even though I only lived there for about 6 years. We moved a lot before that but that is where we finally settled.



4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult?

I guess nailbiting. I used to do that quite a bit.



5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job?

My very first 'office' job was working as a receptionist. I had to say "Good Morning, Merchants & Professional Credit Bureau, May I help you please?" One morning instead of saying May i help you I accidentally said May I please you. The whole front office was laughing at me. It just so happened to be my boyfriend on the phone and he asked me if that's how I always answered the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment