Friday, June 25, 2010

5 for Friday

1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?


No, I would love to but have never found the time. Or the money. lol I figure I must have really bad time management skills. Other people always seem to have time for hobbies and I never do. *sigh*

2. What is your pet peeve while driving?

Oh don't get me started! lol I suffer from a very serious case of road rage. So:

1. People who drive slow in the fast lane, aka people who don't drive as fast as me in the fast lane. Seriously it's supposed to be the PASSING lane. It doesn't matter how fast you're going. If the person behind you wants to go faster just move over.

2. People who stop at yield signs. You DO NOT HAVE TO STOP! If you did don't you think it would be a freakin stop sign?!!

3. People who enter the interstate at 30-40 mph. GO GO GO! You are supposed to be at interstate speeds by the time you get on it. That's how you merge with traffic!

4. Tailgaters. Ok, I understand if you're trying to tell me to move my slow ass over. But if I can't? Really what do you want me to do? Drive through the car in front of me? If I could move over I would.

Or tailgaters on one-lane country roads. Sorry dude, I am NOT going 75 mph on a bumpy ass country road. Nope. Just deal with it. Your tailgating me will only serve to piss me off and make me go slower and slower.

5. Just plain rude people who won't let you in. Is it really going to kill you to let me in? I mean seriously? I make it a rule to let at least 1 or 2 cars in just to be nice. Not all of them, mind you - I've got places to be too. lol

3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?

The spa services, unless it's one of those housekeeping services where they send hot young men to clean your home in the nude. Now, THAT would be a tough choice.

4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?

The Rolling Stones Wild Horses always reminds me of my first 'serious' relationship. Elton John's Crocodile Rock reminds me of driving with my kids when they were little. They loved that song and we would belt it out! There's lots more. I love music! A good song can send chills down my back.

5. What song best represents your life right now?

Alice Cooper's "School's out for Summer!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment